WELCOME RODEO FANS!
I hope you all are excited and ready for the AYLAA 2023 Summer Series. The Board has been working hard to make improvements that will expedite the registration process and continue to improve your experience in our arena and grounds. We’re extremely fortunate to have twenty directors that have dedicated their time and talents to make all this possible, and we welcome continued support from our sponsorsto to help us maintain the quality of our event. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to [email protected] if you have any suggestions or need more information. Register today, and we'll see you out here.
Proposed Summer Series Rodeo Dates for 2023
Sunday Roping- June 11th, 18th and 26th. Rainout July 9th, 16th and 23rd.
Monday Speed- June 12th, 19th ,26th, July10th, 17th and 24th. Rainout July 31st August 7th and 14th .
Banquet August 27th KC Hall
Sincerely - Roy Smith (President)
Don't forget to sign up for our free AY Updates, just text @aylaa3 to 469-606-4721 to get instant updates via text message. These updates are great reminders for upcoming dates, events, items for sale and also the occasional weather delay/cancellation. If you haven't already go like and follow our FB page @AYLAA OFFICIAL.
GET READY IT'S HERE!
- Check out the check list for all Summer Series information
- Pre-Registration will close the Friday before at 11:59PM - System locks
- Please complete online membership form (all members old & new)
- Please make sure to enter online under correct night or both
- Please make sure to enter each participant separately
- Please make sure to enter all events on the entry form under each age group per contestant
What to bring
- copy of birth certificate per contestant
- up to date coggins
- notarized "Release of Liability"
- money to pay membership and fees- (CASH OR CHECK ONLY- No cards are accepted at this time)
- YOU MUST BRING YOUR OWN EQUIPMENT (ROPES, STRINGS, STICKHORSE, ETC.)
- ALL EQUIPMENT IS PROVIDED FOR MUTTON BUSTING ONLY
- ROUGH STOCK RIDERS PLEASE BRING OWN STATE APPROVED ROUGH STOCK HELMET, STEER RIGGING (RIDING ROPE), & VEST
T-shirts and caps will be for sale $20.00 each
NEW RODEO FORMAT!
- Please read rules carefully as our rodeo and awards format has changed.
- Goats will be offered Sunday and Monday (you can only run once per rodeo on either night- )
- Please make sure Coggins are up to date and brought with you. (They will be checked at registration/ check in)
- Sign up now and don't delay. We want to make registration as easy as possible.